UXC Limited is the largest Australian-owned IT company providing ICT solutions in Consulting, Business Applications, Infrastructure and the Cloud. The company currently services over 2,500 client organisations in the private and public sectors across Australia and New Zealand.
UXC is publically listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and is in the S&P/ASX 300. The organisation comprises four “Go to Market” groups:
FIve separate entities deliver the UXC Consulting services to the market. These are UXC Consulting; UXC Engineering Solutions, UXC Training, UXC Professional Solutions, and Telsyte. Services are provided by these entities in the following specialist areas: Training, Business Transformation, Information Management, Telecommunications Consulting, Project, Program & Portfolio Management, Change Management, IT Research, IT Strategy & Architecture, IT Professional Services and Mobility.
The EAS sector is fulfilled by three UXC business units. They are Eclipse, Oxygen and Red Rock Consulting. These business units consult in, and implement, ERP systems for mid-to-large size organisations. They individually represent Microsoft Dynamics, SAP and Oracle, thus allowing UXC the opportunity to deliver against the client requirements - whatever the enterprise platform.
It all gets connected by UXC Connect. This significant business unit specialises in the areas of: Workspace Innovation; Contact Centre; Security; Mobility; Entertainment & Content; Managed Services; Data Centre Optimisation; and Outsourcing.
UXC Cloud Solutions integrates the entire capability and specialises in cloud-based business management applications designed to enable businesses to reduce costs, increase productivity and enable mobility.
To be the leading Australasian IT Services and Solutions company delivering value, innovation and responsive business outcomes with excellent people.
Who We Are
- Unique in our scale, through the depth and breadth of our capability coupled with local management.
- Unrelenting in creating a reputation and reality that is customer centric and value adding, through the quality of our service and character of our staff.
- The number one alternative to multi nationals in our market space.
- A safe, pragmatic “go to” organisation.
- Agile and easy to do business with.
- Leveraging our preferred vendor partner relationships for our customers.
- Focussed on attracting and retaining the best and most talented employees in our industry.
- Inspired to create and deliver sustained stakeholder value.